Owning a holiday home at Burrow Holiday Park means you’ll have a coastal getaway all of your own. You’ll have somewhere special to go whenever you feel the need, a place to share with family and friends and a place to enjoy some well-deserved down-time. Each time you stay at the park you’ll get to explore the stunning South-East coast of Ireland, discover hidden treasures and make magical memories.
We believe in tradition and we believe in keeping it simple. With an enviable position, practically on the beach, we know that our families appreciate the simplicity and ease with which they can allow their children to experience the freedom of running about, making friends and spending much of their time outside in the fresh-air!
Just some of the benefits of owning a mobile home with us include:
- Endless holidays: Open from March to October inclusive each year – you choose how long you wish to stay with us.
- Direct beach access: Situated a two-minute walk from 6kms of Blue Flag beach, our part of the beach tends to be private to our owners. It really is the most stunning, sandy section of Rosslare Strand.
- Kids’ club: Kids’ Club from Monday to Friday in the summer months offering parents the chance to relax and recharge while the kids have summer fun with their friends. A dedicated team focus on play, health, exercise and team-building with an emphasis placed on nurturing confidence and developing friendships.
- Dedicated owner events: We’ve held seasonal barbeques, coffee mornings, bingo, table quizes, golf competitions and much, much more; we really do have something to suit everyone. Our event’s schedule is subject to annual change.
- Dedicated booking on The Surf Shack’s website for access to a Surf Camp solely for the children and guests of our owners right at the entrance to the beach.
- Hotspot office: With increasing numbers of our owners working flexibly, there is access to a dedicated, quiet, work-space which allows for social distancing and where strict COVID cleaning policies are followed.
- Maintenance: A dedicated and experienced on-site maintenance team look after all of your repair needs both inside and outside your holiday home.
- Rosslare Village: Within walking distance of Rosslare village where you’ll find not only the stunning Kelly’s Resort & Spa but also Rosslare Golf Club, bars, restaurants, quaint shops and cafes.
- Wexford Town: The close proximity to Wexford town means you’ll have easy access to a bubbling hive of activity all year round.