Owning a holiday home at Burrow Holiday Park means you’ll have a coastal getaway to call your own. You’ll have somewhere special to escape to whenever you feel the need, a place to share with your family and friends to have some down-time. Each time you stay at the park you’ll have the chance to explore the stunning South-East coast of Ireland, discover those hidden treasures and make magical memories.
Just some of the benefits of owning a mobile home with us include:
- Endless holidays: We open from March to October inclusive each year and you choose how long you wish to stay with us.
- Direct beach access: Only a two minute walk to 6kms of Blue Flag beach and where our segment of the beach tends to be private to our owners. It really is the most stunning, sandy section of Rosslare Strand.
- Kids club: We run a daily Kids’ Club from Monday to Friday in the summer months offering parents the time to relax and recharge while the kids are having summer fun with their friends. Our Kids’ Club is run by a dedicated team with a focus on play, health, exercise and team-building with emphasis placed on nurturing confidence and developing friendships.
- Dedicated owner events: Seasonal barbeque, coffee mornings, bingo, table quiz, golf competition and much, much more; we really do have something to suit everyone.
- Owner classes & demonstrations: Yoga, fitness, walking club, cooking demonstrations.
- Hotspot office: Owners have access to a dedicated, quiet, work-space which allows for social distancing and where strict COVID cleaning policies are followed.
- Maintenance: We have a dedicated and experienced on-site maintenance team who will look after all of your repair needs both inside and outside your holiday home
- Rosslare Village: We are within walking distance of Rosslare village with the stunning Kelly’s Resort & Spa, Rosslare Golf Club, bars, restaurants, quaint shops and cafes.
- Wexford Town: Close proximity to Wexford town which is a bubbling hive of activity all year round.